Chocolate Chip Banana Yogurt Bites
Hey guys! I’m so very excited to shares amazing little creations that came from my kitchen with you. They where a huge hit with my family and friends, sadly these little soldiers did not live to see a third day, but hopefully they will make a cameo appearance in your house as well!
These muffin are super easy to make, dad approved and recommended.
Only 9 ingredients for the muffins; and yes you can stop there. These muffins are great on their own but are easily dressed up for a night on the town with its 4 ingredient filling.
Made and sprinkled with love….and protein of course! These also store well in the freezer.
Okay, lets dig in. In the muffin we’ve got…
Muffin Calories: 92
14C 2F 6P
Muffin Filling Calories: 14
2C 0F 1P
In the bowl….
3/4 cup, Mashed Banana
1 Cup, Homemade Oat Flour
½ Cup (227g), 0% Greek Non-fat Yogurt Plain
1 1/2 scoop Protizyme Protein Banana
½ Cup cup, Baking Blend
1 tsp, Baking Soda
8 chips, Ghirardelli 60% Cocoa Chips
1 package (8 grams), Cheese Cake Sugar Free Powder
½ Cup, Greek Yogurt – Fat Free – Plain
2 oz Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
Preheat oven to 350
Line cupcake pan with cupcake papers
- In a medium sized bowl lightly beat eggs, then mix in the mashed banana, Truvia, yogurt and vanilla
- In a large bowl, combine oat flour, baking soda and Banana Cream Protizyme Protein Powder
- Begin to pour wet mixture into your dry mixture, just folding the ingredients together. Do not over mix! Fluff ingredients together so that they are just incorporated.
- Pour mix into the cupcake papers, fill about half way
- Crush chocolate chips and distribute evenly on top of the batter
6. Bake in oven for about 20 minutes
7. In a separate bowl, combine sugar free pudding powder, almond milk, greek yogurt and vanilla. Stir until all clumps are smoothed out, this will take some time. A beater might come in handy.
8. Once cupcakes have cooled, make a hole in the center of cupcake with an apple core remover and remove cupcake center.
9. Fill hole with about 1 TBS pudding filling and then wedge the removed cupcake center back into place.
10. Fill hole with about 1 TBS pudding filling and then wedge the removed cupcake center back into place.